The Dreams In Search Of Chemicals Or Relax Sedu Hairstyles

The Dreams In Search Of Chemicals Or Relax Sedu Hairstyles
A few months ago when I heard Sedu hairstyles I decided to relax. My hair is naturally wavy, but tends to bend every time it rains. Since I live in one of the wettest parts of the country, have great difficulty to keep my hair straight.
I thought the trigger is the best way to save time and keep the hair smooth. Time has shown me, and the result was simply disastrous.
When I pulled myself together and went to the lounge for one, I was happy to realize my dream of straight and sleek sedu hairstyle. When the process is complete, and I left the salon, I thought to buy a wig.
So I decided to warn you of these premature decisions and describe how the process:
1.Your hair wash, hair strands 2.Can is divided into separate, and the solution is applied to relax; 3.After it takes some time to chemicals at work, the time comes 4.When, your hair is rinsed, and the neutralizing lotion is applied to close the cuticle scales, the hair is 5.Then packaged to prevent breakage and last step swelling.6.The is advice not to wash your hair for a while, two or three days at least, because his hair is not fully recovered from the chemicals and can be even more damage.
Well, I've learned after taking the trigger. Now I know my stylist has made several serious mistakes that ruined my hair and I was cut short due to a very large amount of split ends and broken hair.
Error 1: Concentration of the solution of the relaxation
I have fine hair, but because it is very thick, it is difficult to define the structure and the hole diameter of the hair. Girl, that makes my hair did not pay attention to the beauty of my hair and apply a strong enough solution. As a result, my hair looked and handled dead end.
A good stylist should always look closely at the type of hair, and define an appropriate concentration of the solution of relaxation in order not to damage the hair.
Error 2: The processing time
When applying the lotion, hair is left to "cook". It is important that time is carefully defined and hair will suffer great shock and may be wound up
For the moment, my hair was poorly defined. After the solution had been rinsed, I noticed that my hair had caught dead in all directions, like hip-hay. I started thinking that something was wrong. My Sedu hairstyle was gradually decreasing. Here's how it flies away and waving to me unfortunately.
Error 3: incomplete flush
Wash carefully and thoroughful is particularly important in relaxation. Make sure your hair is suffering more and begin the recovery of chemical treatment.
When I rinse relaxation took about 5-7 minutes. He can look, but I'm used to rinse the shampoo for 10 minutes at least
So my hair looked like more and more terrible, and I thought longily for periods of turnover in my hair. I spent half an hour on the flat iron every day, but at least the hair so shiny and smooth, but not that big pile of dead son.
After a long wait, when I left the salon look terrible and feel totally frustrated, I decided that under no circumstances I would do two things: Go to the show and make a chemical relaxer.
After consulting with the stylist in the salon other end of this week, I cut my hair short, bought new shampoo and hair game for chemically treated, and ordered sedu iron. I decided that if I have the Sedu hairstyles, I must stay with the product was first invented.
Now, two months have passed since the terrible experience. My hair has almost recovered and grow up healthy and wavy again. I spend nearly an hour of hair care products are the procedures of every day, but is it really worth it. I finally Sedu hairstyle elegant and smooth, and not pay attention to that, is short.

0 comments: